Zalo is looking for a UX Writer to join our team. You’ll be a critical part of the design process that defines the user experience of more than 70 million daily active users.
What you will do
- Craft interface text for the end-to-end user experience, including but not limited to onboarding, error messages, buttons, instructions,…
- Use your writing and editing skills, empathy, and logic to inform writing choices;
- Drive vision for product language. Take part in building best practices and principles for Zalo with Zalo Content Guidelines;
- Work closely with UX Designers and Product Owners using tools like Figma and Notion. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback;
- Educate your partners on the role of UX writing and content strategy throughout the product development process.
What you will need
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples;
- At least 1 year creating content for Mobile App/Web App;
- A desire to strive for excellence in your work until all details are attended to;
- The ability to explain your work, process, and decisions and seek feedback to help you produce your best work;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English;
- Proven experience in shaping brand voice is a big bonus.