What you will do
Responsible for production servers with large scope and receive million requests/second such as Zalo, Zing MP3, Bao Moi ...
- Analyze, setup and configure new servers for the requirement of stakeholders;
- Responsible for the maintenance of OS and server, design networks and system structure;
- Provide efficient and effective OS/Server solutions according to business needs;
- Responsible for the system service such as NGINX/HAProxy/NTP/DNS;
- Responsible for load-blancing system, optimize and design to reach the best solution;
- Responsible for the maintenance of CI/CD pipeline, code for the automation files using Python/Bash/Shell/Scripting.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Information Technology or related fields;
- Proficient in Linux Operating system;
- Experienced in Kernel tuning and customization;
- Strong and hands-on experience with at least one of the programming languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Go, C++, Java;
- Skilled use of a variety of system management tools, with experience in performance benchmark, familiar with TCP/IP and basic network concept.
Good to have:
- Experience with OS Kernel fine-tuning and customization experience is preferred;
- Experience with the maintenance of CDN;
- Experience with Ansible/SaltStack;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, such as Jenkins/Gitlab/Harbor/etc.