At Zalo, we believe that the Vietnamese are capable of creating world-class tech products. We put our people at the center by promoting all individuals’ values and abilities.
What you will do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Engineers, UX Writers, and Visual Designers on multiple design projects;
- Transform complex problems into sophisticated, simple yet intuitive design solutions;
- Conduct design research if needed;
- Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work towards implementation;
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality;
- Work collaboratively with other designers to develop and expand Zalo design patterns on Mobile;
- Contribute to design principles and guidelines for Zalo's products;
- Help to boost the level of team maturity; mentor and inspire, and raise the bar for quality with initiatives.
What you will need
- 5+ years of related experience in product design working on medium to high complexity products;
- A profound portfolio demonstrates your nuanced understanding of mobile touch interaction;
- An aptitude for system thinking and information architecture;
- Eyes for high-quality, well-crafted visual and interaction design and great care about details;
- Experience in making complex information, tools, and services easily digestible and usable for your audience;
- Eagerness to learn, a track record for being self-driven, and experience managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong storytelling, presentation, communication, and stakeholder management skills.