Zalo Official Account (OA) is a B2B solution for br ands, public entities and businesses to serve their customers for a specific need: Communication channel, Customer service, News/Information updating, After sales service… or all of them.
OA Organic is a sub-branch of Zalo Official Account that concentrates on the management of the communication (broadcasting, direct chatting, …) and the creation of mechanism to connect to other products in Zalo’s ecosystem: Notification, Ads, Call Center, App and more. All products together bring added values to both Businesses and End users. Hence, OA Organic Product team is responsible for the delivery of market-fit features & products to promote the usage and to shorten the gap between Business and End users.
What you will do
- Be responsible for one or several groups of features inside OA Organic;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Collect and analyze feedbacks/requirements from customers, stakeholders and other teams (Operations, Business Development, Tech, UI/UX) to shape features and products;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on system, business and customer impact;
- Work closely with engineering and other product development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision;
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Marketing or related fields;
- Product management experience with demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer products within the technology sector;
- Technical understanding with experience in or related to Communications, B2B platform, CRM, Social Network;
- Strong logical & critical thinking and researching skills;
- Metrics-driven: good analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amount of data into actionable information;
- Good management skill to collaborate with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.