At Zalo, we believe Vietnamese engineers can build world-class technology products.
As a market leader of a product ecosystem with million users in Vietnam, we build and develop a workplace where responsible, passionate, and dynamic talents thrive. We look forward to working with you to grow vigorously while keep improving your quality of living thanks to working with the best talents, on most successful brands, and in sizable projects that improve millions of Vietnamese lives.
What you will do
- Media Relations: Plan & produce PR materials including press releases, PR articles, case studies, speeches, and reports;
- Communication Planning:
• Plan & execute PR strategies using variety of channels (Zalo Ecosystem, Social media sites) to maximize exposure;
• Communicate & work closely with Product teams to develop PR plan;
- Pitching & Crisis Management: Support risk management (Corp and products brand);
- Event Communication: Organize & lead PR events for Corp brand or product units;
- Media Partnership and Sponsorship: Develop relationships with the company’s existing media network and setting up new ones
- Agency Management:
• Collaborate with external agencies for PR booking, clipping, and social listening;
• Ensure effective agency collaboration and monitor performance;
- Website and Social Media Content:
• Prepare content & supervise the production of publicity materials such as videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, online news, journals, broadcasts, social media sites and blogs;
- Budget Management: Contribute to corporate brand budget planning and control to ensure effective resource allocation;
- Administrative Support:
• Process PA, purchase requisitions (PR) and purchase orders (PO) related to PR activities;
• Prepare and follow up all admin works related to duties.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Media – Communication, Marketing or any related field;
- Minimum 03 years of experience working in Communication/PR – in-house or agency;
- Strong in content strategy;
- Experienced in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels;
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Be comfortable to network with political stakeholders;
- Ability to plan and coordinate in event organization;
- Able to travel to work (in case);
- High/Intermediate English efficiency is a plus.