Rolled out in 2012, Zalo has proved itself as the leading instant messaging app in Vietnam with more than 70 million monthly active users. We develop a messaging application that provides a fast, stable, convenient, and private connection for users anytime, anywhere.
To proactively ensure the highest levels of security standards and practices to safeguard Zalo'users and systems from attacks, we are looking for Senior Offensive Security Engineer with the below description:
What you will do
- Develop and execute comprehensive penetration testing plans to identify vulnerabilities and exploit weaknesses in our systems and applications;
- Perform internal/external black box testing (Application-level focus);
- Conduct research on protection mechanisms, core architecture, and related technologies/services for security;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and technologies to ensure our security measures are current and effective.
What you will need
- Offensive thinking is a must-have;
- 3+ years of experience in multiple offensive security engineering disciplines (red teaming, penetration testing, fuzz testing, etc.);
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas of security - Web, App Security (Web, Windows, iOS, Android), Digital forensics, fuzzing, Social engineering;
- Knowledge of security features and privacy requirements on applications is a great advantage;
- Certifications are not necessary but CVE, andOSCP are advantages.
Keywords: Mobile hacking, Forensic, Reconnaissance, Exploitation, Python, scripting, Networking, OS