We’re looking for a Junior/Senior QC Engineer to join the Kiki project (https://kiki.zalo.ai/).
If you're interested in the AI-driven world and would like to build a high-impact product for Vietnamese people, please take a look at the job requirement below.
What you will do
- Planning and conducting a wide range of quality control tasks for Kiki;
- Developing and maintaining test cases, creating reusable test templates, creating test data and thoroughly documenting defects detected during test execution;
- Cooperating with both Product Owners and Development Teams to clarify business requirements, technical designs and to assist each other in defect management;
- Team-working in several projects, and reporting to your line manager.
What you will need
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for software & system testing;
- Experience in testing products on Android & iOS using blackbox testing.
- Experience in AI products & grey-box testing are big pluses;
- Ability to understand configuration and setup of equipment for testing and development;
- Ability to make a test plan, test strategy and test cases with technical testing;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong ownership in work;
- Good time management;
- Being a fast learner and eager to learn, research and improve your professional knowledge of QA/QC;
- Adapting quickly to a new working environment, being willing to innovate working ways and share ideas with others.