What you will do
Employer Branding (60%)
- Plan & executive content strategy that shares working life, culture at company via video, photos, blog post through social media, online and offline channels;
- Manage all external channels in order to introduce company to the HR market (Facebook Page, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook ads, email, banners, etc.);
- Initiate new marketing ideas and concepts in order to enhance employer branding and recruitment marketing;
- Work with HR team to develop marketing survey and ideas for External and Internal integrated campaigns including new hiring launching, recruitment workshop campaign;
- Work closely with members in team in creative field (graphic designer, copywriter, planner) on communication materials (visual, tagline, video story) to make sure that they are attractive and professional;
- Plan and executive HR events, job fairs, conferences, workshop to build up employer branding.
Internal Communication (40%)
- Establish an internal communications strategy to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully and consistently communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin;
- Build plans, propose the budget and implement internal engagement campaigns and programs;
- Analyze internal and external conditions and proactively propose appropriate solutions to solve problems and improve the efficiency of ER activities;
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
What you will need
- Have a BA/MA degree in HRM or related fields;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Employees Relations, Employee Engagement/ Marketing/ Communication or related job in preferably global companies and companies in the Technology sector;
- Various experience in planning and executing communication strategies;
- Have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have excellent negotiating skills and can work under high pressure;
- Language skills: fluent Vietnamese and English.