Fiza is a built-in service that connects active customers with financial institutions via Zalo.
What you will do
- Monitor data scoring models and make adjustment in order to increase the prediction power of models;
- Manage data collection for product's performance tracking and improvement;
- Analysis: conduct analysis on customer and product segments periodly to evaluate the quality of portfolio;
- Report: create and provide ad-hoc reports;
- Recommendation: provide expert's opinion for enhancement/ improvement of product suite on the process and system of evaluation of new booking, new product/ model/ estimation methodology, etc.
- Other tasks and projects assigned by Product Manager or Line Manager.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or a related field;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving;
- Experience in projects related to data modelling or credit risk;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Experience in statistical programming (ex: Python, SAS);
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set;
- Keen on innovation;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking.