The Data Scientist will be responsible for building data specifically for Large Language Models (LLM). The role involves building data for enhancing the capabilities of base LLM.
What you will do
- Conducting surveys of latest, state-of-the-art works and researches on enhancing LLM’s base capabilities such as logical reasoning, common sense and resolving unseen tasks with few-shot or zero-shot learning;
- Reimplementing data processing algorithms, experimenting with different tuning and processing techniques to ensure the best quality data for modeling;
What you will need
- More than 2 years of experience in data science, machine learning, or a related role with a focus on NLP;
- Active engagement in self-directed research to stay ahead of the latest trends and developments in LLM and AI;
- Familiarity with building LLM applications and improving the capabilities of LLM is a plus;
- Willingness to improve and listen to feedback/criticism and the ability to work with others as a team;
- A track record of original contributions to research communities, including published papers or conference attendance, is a plus.