Scientists in R&D team advise business stakeholders on how to solve problems with advanced analytics, build predictive models and work with engineers to deliver production model.
What you will do
- Outline stages of a data product life cycles and propose implementation plan;
- Research best practices and new methodologies in ML/AI;
- Design ML/AI experiment to evaluate impact and answer business questions;
- Package solution as a scalable automated computing pipeline;
- Feedback loop to measure & improve accuracy and outcomes over time;
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative;
- Aware of design patterns encompassing efficient presentations and dashboards.
What you will need
- 2+ years experience in fintech industry as a Data scientist;
- Experience in Scoring, Fraud Detection, Recommendation;
- Strong experience in programming using Python, Pyspark, Spark, SQL...;
- Experience in boosting, deep learning, graph-based model, embedding is a plus;
- Knowledge about scalable computing system;
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate to cross functional stakeholders of varying technical understanding;
- Creative thinking, opening mindset, young, active and good at both team/individual works;
- "Can-Do" attitude.