This role calls for a strong hunter mindset in the sales environment with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience selling technology solutions to mid and enterprise clients, and experience in BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) industry is a huge bonus;
Being a part of our sales team requires a great set of skills, such as relationship building, consulting, strategic thinking, and creating a robust sales pipeline.
What you will do
- Interact with clients at all stages of the sales cycle; from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the products & services, to negotiating and closing;
- Contribute to the sales strategy connecting prospect's requirements and desires with Zalo Cloud products & services;
- Discover strategic needs and direction of the customers, set goals and objectives with a customer that will enable the teams to drive business impact;
- Engage with prospects as a solution consultant and trusted advisor during the pre-sales process;
- Conduct periodical reports on customer usage to maintain active adoption of the services;
- Develop, accurately forecast and maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline at all times;
- Take the responsibility for handing the new clients over to Customer Success & Sales Support Team for a smooth onboarding experience.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields;
- 4+ years experience in Solution Consulting, Account Management, or Sales, ideally for the BFSI industry;
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking (English & Vietnamese);
- High sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Competency in sales methodologies such as Value Selling, Challenger Selling or Spin Selling is a plus;
- Proven track record of sales achievement;
- Experience in negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions;
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment;
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators, etc.);
- Proven track record of building relationships and need discovery with senior customer executives in enterprise or highly strategic accounts;
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.