Fiza is a built-in service that connects active customers with financial institutions via Zalo.
What you will do
- Gather data and set up process to optimize data collection;
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop KPIs, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards to track daily business performance and company initiatives;
- Utilize disparate data sources and answer complex questions around operational efficiency, forecasting, product enhancements, and customer analytics;
- Develop and monitor business performance across key metrics to deliver root cause analysis and actionable insights;
- Brain teasers that show your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Periodically conduct data quality control, linkage, and validation;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Business/Statistics);
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills;
- Detailed knowledge of data analysis tools;
- Knowledge of digital banking products and experience in analyzing customer digital journey;
- Ability to clear data visualizations and graphs;
- Knowledge of programs such as XML, APIs, SQL. Experience of data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Excellent teamwork.