What you will do
- Plan & execute content strategies that share working life, company’s culture, company’s image and brand’s message via videos, photos, blog posts, PR articles and activities through various platforms;
- Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer's brand;
- Know the tech landscape and relevant industry events to ensure Zalo has a presence where beneficial;
- Connect and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce;
- Be responsible for internal and external event, conferences, campaigns, POSM design and production.
Internal Communication (30%)
- Establish internal communication strategies to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully and consistently communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs;
- Handle the internal communications responses to crisis situations that affect organizational perception and reputation;
- Create ongoing and innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand.
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Branding, PR and Creative Content is preferred;
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding/marketing initiatives;
- Excellent in content creating, copywriting and communication skills;
- Dynamic, creative and have good artistic sense;
- Up to date with the market trends/ innovative communication approaches;
- People-centric mindset, embrace the power of employee engagement, attracting, developing, and retaining happy and successful people;
- IT, Software, Technology Industry experience is highly desirable;
- Enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment;
- Language skills: fluent Vietnamese and English.