The Programmatic Operation Executive will be responsible for planning, setup and analysis targeted campaign in according to objective of clients. This person will be using the programmatic trading platforms, working with the Ad Product team and Operation team on how best to execute to achieve KPI goals and deliver completely.
What you will do
- Schedule, test and launch programmatic campaigns;
- Actively manage multiple campaigns and ensure performance is beating KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full;
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting;
- Build good relationships and working directly with the largest DSPs, SSPs, Programmatic vendors (including global & local) & PMP deal;
- Take responsibility of projects development related to programmatic buying models integration;
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve Adtima product offerings.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2+ years of online advertising experience, with professional experience in the programmatic space (hands-on experience planning, booking, managing, and optimizing campaigns within a leading Supply Side Platform (SSP) within a self-service capacity);
- Have a background working with Trading Desks, Desktop and/or Mobile digital media planning/buying tools, DSPs, SSPs, or Exchanges;
- Experience working in DBM (Google), The Trade Desk, App-Nexus, or highly preferred;
- Intermediate knowledge of ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers is required;
- Have a core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity;
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure;
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Strong Excel skills are necessary. Demonstrate comfort using formulas (VLookUp, IF, etc.), pivot tables, trending charts, and template building.