We are seeking a Senior Account Executive, to identify new client prospects, build and deliver proposals, close deals and turn prospects into clients, and to manage ongoing relationships with these new clients.
This account management work involves not only understanding our clients’ goals and objectives and building lasting relationships, but also understanding our products, our market, and how we can bring solutions for the benefit of our clients.
What you will do
- Proactively gain understandings of Adtima’s ecosystem (i.e. Zalo, Zing MP3, Zing TV, Zing News, and Baomoi) and its services;
- Approach and liaise with new clients to discuss and learn their advertising needs, from which offer them applicable advertising packages via proposals;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients on a regular basis to follow up and provide supports for ads performance optimisation;
- Perform as a project manager to manage clients’ expectations while following up and ensuring projects being delivered on time at highest quality levels
- Work closely with Planning, Content, Creative, and Production teams to produce optimal solutions to clients’ needs and budget while achieving Adtima’s expected financial targets;
- Perform data analysis and reports on performance efficiency, and suggest solutions to problems if any.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business;
- At least two-year experience with business development, sales, or account management, preferably in the digital marketing field;
- Proven of understanding of digital disciplines in relation to user experience, technology, and creative;
- Demonstration of excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, team work skills, and ability to work well under pressure.