Protect Zalo's safety by designing novel anti-abuse measures
What you will do
- Handling user safety issues related to Zalo application;
- Auditing current business flows to find out the weakness of application;
- Mining data to detect the abnormal pattern, abusing activities;
- Developing the tool to detect and prevent illegal or offensive content.
What you will need
- 4th year student in information security or related field;
- Must have the basic security risk knowledge or anomaly detection;
- Understanding of data algorithm and data structures;
- Thorough understanding of Unix, scripting basic, python;
- Nice to have machine learning skill (NLP, clustering basic) and web development;
- Detailed technical knowledge of database;
- A team player who can work both as an individual and as a team;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.