Fiza is a built-in service that connects active customers with financial institutions via Zalo.
What you will do
- Conduct user, market and competitors’ research and analysis to study new trend and movement;
- Take initiatives and drive product development and execution in collaboration with team members under proactive and creative approach;
- Analyze data, users’ feedback and metrics to measure product’s performance and adjust accordingly to enhance user satisfaction;
- Manage timeline and progress of new and current products, ensure them on track and follow to specs;
- Deliver daily communications and support relevant internal parties, such as business development, operations and technical teams, to develop, enhance and manage relevant process and procedure;
- Any other tasks assigned.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related areas; or have prior relevant work experience;
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant experience or role of Product/Digital projects/IT solutions management and optimization, especially in technology or fin-tech field;
- Obtain feature management knowledge and excellent product-mindset with strong business acumen;
- Demonstrate strong management capabilities, especially in task allocation and project keeptrack;
- Solid at analyzing data and computer skills such as Excel and Word;
- Enable to work flexibly, motivated and responsible in a fast-paced environment;
- Obtain willingness to learn and strong communications skills with different parties in a comprehensive approach.