We are looking a Product Content Specialist who will be in charge of creating content strategies through researching and assessing content-related metrics, while also having a good understanding of user insight and music industry to shape the content direction on ZingMP3.
What you will do
- Understand and have up-to-date overview information of the media industry and Zing’s resources to spot opportunities for new content/product;
- Strategies and Operations:
- Analyze and assess content performance (music groups, content consumption patterns, new songs, artists, ect.) and synthesize data-backed creative recommendations;
- Keep track of the operational performance of current features (theme, notifications, etc.);
- Editor & Production:
- Manage content inventory and stay up to date on market trends;
- Monitor the performance of playlists (CTR, favorite songs, ..).
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree or above in Musicology, Language, ect. or a related applied field;
- 3+ years prior experience in content strategy for an music online platform, with a good product mindset is preferred;
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music industry, media and entertainment business or relevant business models;
- Excellent in logical thinking, creativity, user-centric mindset, and strategies;
- Strong at research and analytical skills;
- Good at interpersonal and teamwork skills;