Product Specialist is responsible for innovation project management, conducting or monitoring research to understand the market & competitor status deeply, thereby developing and initiating new competitive Advertising Products. With a strong business and data-driven mindset, this role is in charge of managing all lifecycle stages from leading ideation, development, packaging for sale, and effectiveness report.
What you will do
- New product research and development (60%)
- Proactively gain an understanding of Adtima’s ecosystem (i.e. Zalo, Zing MP3, Zing TV, and Báo Mới) and its services;
- Manage and implement research activities on new trends and movements in the market as well as Adtima’s competitors;
- With data fluency, define the strategy, research, propose data-driven initiative ideas, and drive end-to-end execution with partner teams;
- Excel in cross-functional teamwork, collaborate with internal (BI, Operations Team to brainstorm and execute) and potentially external stakeholders (Sales, Planner, BD, technical team, other Products in the Zalo’s ecosystem, Product Director, BOD), to gather and prioritize product-related initiatives, and ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
- Understand and have up-to-date overview information of the digital advertising market and Adtima’s resources to spot opportunities for new ads products/solutions;
- Product management and optimization (40%)
- Make sure the timeline and process are on track and follow specs;
- Follow up and brief the tech team in order for all requirements to be delivered on track;
- Keep track of revenue & performance reports of new products weekly.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related areas; or have prior relevant work experience in a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role and in Digital Advertising is a plus;
- Demonstrate strong data fluency and an excellent product mindset;
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery is a plus;
- Be a digital innovator and challenge seeker;
- Demonstrate strong management skills, especially in task allocation and project keep-track;
- Highly resourceful, and adept at using data and anecdotal evidence to drive innovation.