We are looking for a competent Public Relations Lead (PR Lead) to lead our public relation professionals dream team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with employees, potential candidates, clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
What you will do
PR activities Management:
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs;
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives;
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials;
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits;
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand;
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels;
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures;
- Determine KPIs for PR department;
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign;
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.;
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings...;
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- Involve in recruiting, training and coaching new members of the public relations team;
- Manage performance and development of team members.
What you will need
- At least 4 years of working experience in Public Relations field and 2-3 years in equivalent roles;
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field;
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking;
- Attention to detail.