We are looking for an ambitious and energetic PMO to help Zalo Cloud execute new cross-functional projects and initiatives.
• Research, analyze datasets, and present findings in a meticulous and concise manner;
• Consider all parties and steps needed to create an action plan;
• Manage multi-functional side-projects internally and externally;
• Write extremely-detailed and well-written internal and external documentation;
• Hands-on implementation, collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Technical and Operations, to design and roll out initiatives and ensure timely project execution;
• Monitor and report project performance to find out areas for improvement and adjust accordingly;
• Standardize and initiate new processes to balance between speed and scalability; and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes;
• Perform ad hoc analysis when required.
• Bachelor’s Degree, 2+ years experience in related fields;
• Demonstrate strong track record in stakeholder management, commercialization skill and project management.
• Strong critical thinker with aptitude for data analysis and visualization;
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to break down problems, draw insights from data and design practical solutions;
• Proficiency in Excel, knowledge in SQL will be a plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication (oral & written) skills with the ability to present ideas effectively to a broad audience (Sharp and precise in messages and questions);
• Highly organized with execution ability, project management and cross-functional stakeholder management;
• Desire to learn new things and take on your own projects;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced manner and be extremely proactive;
• Comfortable with being uncomfortable due to unclear scope of work or lack of experience;
• Ability to manage own workload;
• Able to multi-task and result & detail-oriented with A start-up attitude – solution driven & willing to work hard to get things done.