Performance Marketing - Entry Level is accountable for performance campaign from planning to execution for an entertaining mobile app. This role will work cohesively with the marketing team & technical/ product team, to deliver measurable results on time and within budget.
What you will do
- Be the main PIC of the performance growth and KPI (e.g. CPI, CPA) with end-to-end responsibility for paid media;
- The key tasks are channel planning, digital materials production, campaign set up and optimization;
- Lead and manage projects with guidance from managers, and coordinate with internal teams to ensure campaign delivery;
- Provide post-campaign data and insight in terms of reporting and presentations;
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, regularly documenting, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis;
- Take on new ad-hoc projects when requested by your team lead/ head of department.
What you will need
- Major in Marketing, communication, or digital media preferred;
- At least 1 year of performance marketing. Experience in TikTok Ads and TikTok content creation is a plus;
- Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties;
- Strong analytical, structured thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver data-driven insights;
- Have a teamwork spirit and good interpersonal communication skill to work cross-teams.