Fiza is a technology company that enables BFSI (bank, finance, insurance, security) companies to acquire new users and ensure a seamless digital experience through comprehensive solutions.
We are looking for a Marketing Collaborator who is passionate about telling a story with data. The scope varies from concept development, copywriting, scriptwriting and storytelling, so there's always room for new ideas and creativity.
What you will do
1. Copywriting (50%)
- Create compelling content, including but not limited to all digital push and pull initiatives, such as website, blogs, email marketing, and social media, to reach the desired target audience effectively and marketing goals (traffic, engagement, and leads);
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to develop engaging stories for virtual and in-person events, such as webinars, conferences, and seminars;
- Support Business Development team in drafting content for client testimonials, cases studies, whitepapers, and other promotional materials;
2. SEO (30%)
- Good knowledge of different content management platforms such as WP, Hubpost are a big plus;
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determine the effectiveness of created content;
- Content performance monitoring and reporting;
3. Social Media (20%)
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily across social media LinkedIn, and Facebook;
- Oversee and work hands-on to support live broadcast (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) and webinar platforms (Zoom, Teams, and others);
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
What you will need
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in content marketing, preferably in the finance/banking/tech industry;
- Excellent copywriting skills, English grammar, and spelling;
- Solid knowledge of keyword research, SEO, and Google Analytics.