Fiza is a built-in service that connects active customers with financial institutions via Zalo.
What you will do
- Researching and understanding the requirements of the project;
- Planning test, writing checklist, testing script, testing procedures, preparing test data for the projects;
- Developing and maintaining test cases, creating reusable test templates, creating test data and thoroughly documenting defects detected during test execution;
- Managing bugs and working with the developer's team for fixing bugs;
- Participating in technical and process studies to improve product quality;
- Team-working on several projects and reporting to your line manager.
What you will need
- At least 1-year experience in the testing products in Web/ App;
- Ability to using test tools well; managing bugs tracker, test report;
- Ability to make a test plan, test strategy and test cases with technical testing;
- Ability to understand configuration and setup of equipment for testing and development;
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures for software & system testing;
- Knowledge of API testing is a big plus;
- Ability to read and understand specialized technical documents in English;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Being a fast learner and eager to learn, research and improve your professional knowledge of QA/ QC;
- Adapting quickly to a new working environment, being willing to innovate working ways and share ideas with others.