What you will do
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors...
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers;
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills;
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials;
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos;
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements;
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors;
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback;
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development;
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses;
- Performs other related duties as required.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required;
- At least 03 years of training experience required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods;
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives;
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development;
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Passionate about Zalo/Zing products;
- Structured thinker;
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control;
- Ability to think clearly under pressure;
- Interest in data and technology.