Zalo is looking for a Lead UX Writer who will play a very important role in the product design process that aims to deliver a satisfying experience to our diverse user base of over 70 million users.
In this position, you'll lead the UX writing team as well as work closely with UX design, product owner and manager, engineering, and branding teams to create impactful, clear, and easy-to-understand microcopy for Zalo.
We believe this will be a unique chance for you to gain experience in UX Writing in particular and Product Design in general and see how your work goes live and impacts millions of users.
What you will do
- Work very closely with the Research, UX Designer, Product Owner, and Branding team to define the language of micro writing for the Zalo app, website, and other user-interaction content;
- Lead and mentor UX writers to create very clear and practical content which is aligned with our values and guideline to win user experience;
- Create, implement, and improve in-app promotion campaigns and events to gain user engagement and brand love;
- Develop and keep updated UX writing style guides and standards for the Zalo app.
What you will need
- Comfortable with logical thinking;
- Be practical;
- At least 1 year of a management role;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UX writing in Vietnamese and English;
- Master in UX Writing as techniques and process;
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D and Product & Design teams;
- Able to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Willing to corporate within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback;
- Master in Vietnamese and fluent in English;
- Familiar with a Figma, Notion;
- Experience in product design, technology field as preference.