We’re looking for a Lead AI Engineer to join the Kiki project (https://kiki.zalo.ai/);
If you're interested in the AI-driven world and would like to build a high-impact product for Vietnamese people, please take a look at the job requirement below.
What you will do
- Work closely with research scientists to develop efficient algorithms and prototypes on various platforms.
- Responsible for the research and development of cutting-edge machine learning technology for speech recognition
- Familiar with decoding engine optimization, with experience in WFST composition and optimization
- Familiar with decoding algorithms under the end-to-end framework, with experience in decoding algorithm development and optimization
What you will need
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineer or related areas
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++ (implementing algorithms using C++)
- Experience dealing with concurrent systems and architectures to ensure high engineering quality and performance.
- Experience with standard deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA)
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, basic deep learning models
- Experience in working with Kaldi, and end-to-end speech processing