This role is responsible for developing and landing a strong media strategy for our clients from many different industries. Alongside this, you are tasked with driving best practice marketing and media solutions to ensure an integrated communication approach is successfully and consistently delivered. Play an active role in building a trusted partnership with key client contacts through servicing excellence and a deep understanding of the digital market.
What you will do
- Ensure our planning is strategically led, considering consumer insight, business insight and coming up with media led ideas to deliver value for our client;
- Have the understanding and confidence to discuss all aspects of the business, including working with the clients to arrive at the best process/systems for managing their business;
- Be an active part of a motivated team focused on improving our delivery to the client;
- Prioritize tasks and appropriately delegate to individual members of the team, including markets, ensuring they are given adequate time, resource and are sufficiently trained to execute the tasks;
- Curiosity: you will be a rapacious reader of all things luxury, culture and consumerism. You will seek out the best media communications and marketing work from around Asia and the world;
- Project and People Management: You will be managing a coordinator directly, and leading through influence across multiple markets. Excellent communication and emotional intelligence is critical for your success;
- Partnering with media platforms to ensure relevant innovation in every proposal.
What you will need
- At least 8 years of related experience with 5-6 years solid at strategic planning management role in digital agency;
- Deep understanding of digital advertising solutions and up-to-date digital market trends;
- Have disruptive mindset and be a challenges seeker;
- Be comfortable taking action on follow-ups by doing the nuts and bolts work yourself and leading by example;
- Passionate in media planning, enjoy the thrill of the ride but has the wherewithal to make sure the engine doesn’t burn out in the process;
- Have tendency of work/ process optimization innovation;
- Hand on experience in digital/ media/ social planning;
- Demonstrate strategic & critical thinking and effective problem solving skills;
- Natural curiosity and dynamism;
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across teams.