Apply data-mining and statistical machine learning techniques to optimize user experiences
What you will do
- Extract, analyze, and apply data-mining and statistical machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets;
- Design, develop and test large-scale data science pipeline and machine learning algorithms;
- Design and analyze experiments to test new features & products;
- Develop new algorithms and models for product improvement;
- Report, visualize and communicate results. Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to build new features and products;
- Implement and deliver high-quality features that are built for speed, scale, and usability. End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis;
- Continuously grow by participating in valuable training sessions from our mentors.
What you will need
- 4th year student/fresh graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
- Strong computer science fundamentals & engineering skills;
- Strong coding ability. While theoretical knowledge of algorithms is appreciated, it is also important that you're able to write clean, efficient code in Java, C++ (using templates, STL, and OOP) or Python (with a focus on testability and using OOP) in order to process large amount of data and implement Machine Learning algorithms in scalable and product-ready code;
- Having knowledge of the latest techniques and modern ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, torch/pytorch, MLlib (in Spark), etc;
- Having knowledge of Social Network Analysis, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing or Computer Vision is a plus.
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, and great problem solver. Must be a strong team player;
- Open-minded and excited to learn new things;
- Have strong opinions but willing to change with new data;
- We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
- Strong work ethic. All of us believe in our work’s ability to change Vietnamese lives, and consequently work not just smart, but also hard.
- Growth mindset: We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Good team member: We care and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually, and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility: you should be flexible in your tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from dirty work like data cleaning, to high-level work like algorithm design.