We are looking for an expert in Data Science to help us extract value from our data, including all types: text, images, voices, music, videos, etc. You will involve in all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Artificial Intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
What you will do
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress;
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, working with product managers, designers, and engineers to build new features and products;
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability, developing new algorithms/models/architectures if needed;
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world;
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset;
- Defining data augmentation pipelines;
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters;
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them;
- Deploying models to production.
What you will need
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch;
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas;
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets;
- Proficiency with OpenCV;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.