The Data Product Owner focuses on creating value through data-based products by developing, maintaining a vision and plan for data and overseeing the execution of that plan.
What you will do
- Develop strategy with Data Science team for data scoring product;
- Collaboration and co-management of ideation and discovery phases with the product manager and/or business units and/or clients;
- Full responsibility for the product backlogs, prioritization of user stories and coordination of these with the data team;
- Monitor further development, adaptation and support of existing data products (lifecycle management);
- Consolidate data governance principles and practices that ensure high quality through the complete lifecycle of your data.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the role of Product Owner and working with product backlogs;
- Financial background would be a plus;
- Experience in statistical programming (ex: SQL, Python, SAS);
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set;
- Keen on innovation;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking.