Product Manager is responsible for innovation project management, conducting or monitoring research to gain an understanding deeply the market & competitor status, thereby developing and initiating new competitive Advertising Product. With a strong business mindset, this role is in charge of the management of all lifecycle stages from leading ideation, development, packaging for sale, and effectiveness reports.
We're looking for passionate individuals with a strong business mindset and an interest in the advertising industry - Adtima, to lead your team to thrive in bringing new product features to market and driving impactful results.
What you will do
New product research and development (50%)
- Proactively gain an understanding of Adtima’s ecosystem (i.e., Zalo, Zing MP3, Zing TV, Zing News, and Báo Mới) and its services;
- Manage and implement research activities on new trends and movements of the market as well as Adtima’s competitors;
- High-level thinking, defining the strategy, research, proposing initiative ideas, and driving end-to-end execution with partner teams;
- Excel in cross-functional teamwork, collaborate with internal (BI, Operations Team to brainstorm and execute) and potentially external stakeholders (Sales, Planner, BD, technical team, other Products in the Zalo’s ecosystem, Product Director, BOD), to gather and prioritize products, and ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
- Understand and have up-to-date overview information of the digital advertising market and Adtima’s resources to spot opportunities for new ads products/solutions;
Product management and optimization (30%)
- Make sure timeline and process are on track and follow specs;
- Follow up and brief the tech team in order for all requirements to be delivered on track;
- Keep track of revenue & performance reports of new products weekly;
Management and leadership (20%)
- Guide and train subordinates, assist with issues they may have;
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Sets clear team targets, implement guidelines;
- Ensure that all members understand the team's objectives and work together to achieve them.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related areas; or have prior relevant work experience in a related field;
- At least 4 years of experience in the relevant role of Product management and optimization, experience in the Ads domain is a plus;
- Have experience of leading a team (at least 3-4 members);
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery is a plus;
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and an excellent product mindset;
- Be a digital innovator and challenge seeker;
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Demonstrate strong management skills, especially in task allocation and project tracking;
- Highly resourceful, and adept at using data and anecdotal evidence to drive innovation.