We’re looking for a (Junior/Senior/Expert) Information Security Engineer to join our Blue Team at Zalo. As an Information Security Engineer, you will support multiple functions that keep our SOC operations running strong. You will help build security tools, monitoring systems, and infrastructure at the highlevel security standard. A strong technical background such as prior cybersecurity experience is a requirement for this position. Ideal candidates should have some experience with security incident handling and response tasks as well as hands-on experience with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
What you will do
- Monitor, manage and secure our systems, networks, applications;
- Tune rules, filters, and policies for detection-related security technologies to improve accuracy and visibility;
- Perform incident response for verified security incidents;
- Communicate with SOC management and other departments regarding investigations and status updates;
- Design, create and maintain custom SIEM content (creation, evaluation, and tuning of rules, reports, dashboards, etc.);
- Develop security tools for monitoring systems and infrastructure;
- Collaborate with other departments in their security requirements.
What you will need
- 2+ years of Information Security with at least 1 year of experience in incident analysis and response activities;
- Experience in a SOC environment is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in a SIEM product (Splunk, Qradar,...);
- Significant experience performing analysis of logs from a variety of sources (OS, Endpoint Solutions, Databases, Email Security Gateways, Firewalls, WAFs, IPS, DAM, DLP, Web Servers etc...);
- Experience with at least one Language: Java, Python, C, Go Knowledge of current security trends, threats, and techniques;
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following fields will be considered a strong plus: Incident Response, Forensics, Threat Intel, Malware Analysis;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, French will be a plus;
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with people.