What you will do
Employer Branding (50%)
- Plan & execute contents strategy that shares working life, company’s culture via videos, photos, blog posts through social media, online and offline channels;
- Manage all external channels in order to introduce Zalo Careers to the HR market (Facebook Page, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email, banner, etc.);
- Initiate new marketing ideas and concepts in order to enhance employer branding;
- Closely collaborate with team members in creative (graphic designer, copywriter, planner) on communication materials (visual, tagline, video story) to make sure that they are attractive and professional;
- Work with operation-team to build up employer branding including HR events, technical conferences, seminars, recruitment campaigns.
Internal Communication (50%)
- Establish internal communication strategies to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully and consistently communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Creative contents for a variety of internal communication mediums, such as recruitment newsletters, emails marketing, etc.;
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs;
- Analyze internal and external conditions and proactively propose appropriate solutions to solve problems and improve the efficiency of employee relation activities;
- Handle the internal communications responses to crisis situations that affect organizational perception and reputation.
What you will need
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Marketing, HR or related fields;
- Experienced in Employee Branding, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement/ Marketing/ Communication or related job;
- Various experience with planning and executing communication strategies;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent negotiating skills and can work under high pressure;
- Strong innovation ability (original thinking and creativity, resourcefulness, suggestions for improving work, innovative approaches and ideas);
- IT, Software, Technology Industry experience is highly desirable;
- High responsibility, active, good at individual and teamwork;
- Language skills: fluent Vietnamese and English.