Assist Head of Operations in organizing and controlling Media Products from the strategic planning to the operation.
What you will do
1. Business Analysis:
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning;
- Follow up & oversee overall business functions on planning, quality control systems to strengthen the senior management team in achieving business targets;
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends;
- Coordinate weekly meetings with VP and other Senior Managers to review Product/Business performance;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports for business in charge;
- Report to Head of operations, Media.
2. Internal Control:
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures;
- Handle Risk Management plan and report;
- Business Continuing Procedures.
What you will need
- BS or Ms in Business, Finance, Auditing or other relevant fields;
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics or internal audit;
- 2+ years of people management experience;
- Ability to solve problem individually or in a group setting;
- Analytical skills & logical thinking.