Fiza is a built-in service that connects active customers with financial institutions via Zalo.
As our Business Development Lead, you will lead team to build and execute on partnerships that will further enable Zalo ecosystem. You will have plenty of experience evaluating market dynamics all while sourcing, scoping, negotiating and managing relationships. You will be very comfortable interacting, presenting and persuading executives both internally and externally to help accomplish Fiza's long-term vision. You will be part of a team that is energetic, motivated and optimistic that truly enjoys uncertainty and overcoming challenges.
What you will do
- Finding and following new sales leads;
- Arranging business meetings and negotiating sales contracts;
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies;
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients;
- Managing internal team and client expectations;
- Creating sales pitches;
- Executing sales objectives;
- Managing client accounts;
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers;
- Researching the market and industry trends.
What you will need
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, senior sales executive in marketing solutions providers;
- Proven sales track record;
- Proficiency in English;
- Fintech market knowledge;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills.