Participate in projects (Shop, Preload) of the Distribution team related to the Marketing mobile app.
What you will do
- Act as the contact point for the day-to-day operation of the product, work closely with stakeholders (External partners, Internal teams like Product and Dev) to manage and enhance the product (tracking features, updating new APKs, and project sub-products);
- Monitor data to detect arising bugs/ issues;
- Coordinate work with departments to resolve arising problems;
- Perform testing of project features when necessary;
- Analyze data on product performance and do market research for reporting;
- Handle daily admin tasks of the team (contract management, payment process);
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
What you will need
- Specializing in Economics, Marketing, or related fields, and less than 1 year of work experience;
- Good at English (Reading and Writing skills) and Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Detail-oriented and Enthusiastic about the tech industry;
- Strong communication, teamwork, and logical thinking skills.